The Ridgeline 20 Foot features a beautiful tongue and groove vaulted ceiling, Lofted bedroom, and full size shower with on-demand tankless hot water.
On-Demand, Tankless Propane Water Heater
Washer and Dryer Combo
Radiant Floor Heat
All LED Lighting
Connectible to Standard RV Hookups
Electrical Panel Connection to 125 AMP
Plumped for Off Grid Application
- 240 square feet
- The living area has a vaulted, tongue and groove wood ceiling with cedar beams.
- The front door is solid wood with 5 glass panels.
- The home is heated throughout by an electric, radiant floor heating system custom designed and built by Warmly Yours.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with a stainless steel under-mount sink, refrigerator, induction cook top, and convection oven.
- The kitchen counter tops are birch butcher block.
- There is a washer/dryer combo discretely placed under the kitchen counter.
- There is a breakfast bar
- The Ridgeline is wrapped with LP Smart Siding in Grey Wolf and trimmed in Granite
- The roof is a charcoal grey Tough Rib Roofing System from Bridger Steel
- The trailer was manufactured by Trailer Made and is specifically designed and built to be the foundation for a tiny home on wheels
- It has dual 7,000 pound axles.
- Over the tongue, there is a tool garage with plenty of storage room. This is where two propane tanks are stored to fuel the on-demand, tankless water heater.
- Full size shower
- Incinolet incinerating toilet
- Locally sourced custom cottonwood countertops
- Vessel sink
- The Ridgeline features a spacious 80 square foot sleeping loft
- There is a clothes closet that includes shelving and hanging rod
- All Woodland Ridge Tiny Homes are delivered with a full NOA (National Organization for Alternative Housing) inspection and certification.
- In order to be NOAH certified, each build has to be inspected 5 separate times.
- NOAH incorporates safety, structural, and energy efficiency standards currently used by the Recreational Vehicle and Home Building industries.
- The standards of the ANSI, NFPA, and NEC have all been met.